Follow these steps to add a website's navigation bar. Before you get started, you'll need to have your website editor open.
- With the website editor open, in the left side panel, find the Header section
- Under Header, click the + icon to the right of the row you would like to add the navigation bar to
- In the Select Block Type pop up window, click on the Navbar block type
- After you have clicked on the Navbar block type, the pop-up window will disappear, and you will see the new block added last in the row under the left panel and it will be highlighted in blue
- Now you can begin adding your logo, or links to your website navigation bar