To specify if a link within your Navbar block should open in a new tab, instead of within the same window, follow these steps:
- With your website editor open, edit your Navbar block by clicking the pencil icon to the right of the block under the Blocks section
- When the Navbar editor opens, find the Navbar Content, at the bottom in blue, that includes your Navbar's links
- Find the link that should open in a new tab and click the pencil icon to the right of the link's gray box
- Click the Open in New Tab box found at the bottom of the menu that opens up after clicking the pencil icon.
- A checkbox should now fill the box next to Open in a New Tab
- Click Done at the bottom of your Navbar editor
- Save your changes
After saving, test your link on your live website. When clicked, that link will now open in a new tab, instead of the same window.