What is a written content block?
The "Written Content" block is a utility block that can be used for a lot of different things, for example, all of the following can be added to written content block:
- custom code
How to add a written content block:
- In the the website editor, go to the panel on the left and find Current Page
- Under "Current Page", click the "+" icon to the right of the row you wish to add a content block to.
- In the "Select Block Type" pop up window, click on Written Content
- After you have clicked on the Written Content block, the pop-up window will disappear, and you will see the new block added last in the row under the left panel, and it will be highlighted in blue.
How to edit a written content block:
- In the left-hand panel, click on the Written Content block
- Click the pencil icon to the right of "Written Content"
- The Written Content editor window will pop-up
- Use the toolbar above the text area to stylize (bold, italicize, add color, etc.) the text or add components to the the block.
- Click the "Source" button to add custom code to this block.
- Delete block:
- The red box with a trash icon in the bottom left corner of the window will delete the block altogether.
- Click Done to close the block editor. Please note, you will need to click Save in the website editor to save the changes made to the block.