What is a Social Media Link Bar?
The Social Media Link Bar is a block type that makes connecting your social media channels to your website simple.
How to add the Social Media Link Bar:
- In the the website editor, go to the panel on the left and find Current Page
- Under Current Page, click the + icon to the right of the row you wish to add a carousel to.
- In the Select Block Type pop up window, click on Social Media Link Bar
- After you have clicked on the Social Media Link Bar, the Select Block Type pop-up window will disappear, and you will see the new block added last in the row in the left panel, and it will be highlighted in blue.
How edit the Social Media Link Bar:
- In the left-hand panel, find the Social Media Link Bar block
- Click the pencil icon to the right of Social Media Link Bar
- The Social Media Link Bar editor window will pop-up
- Within the editor first select an icon to represent your social media link
- Click the default envelope icon and choose a new icon in the drop down list
- Next enter an email address or a social media URL to the right of the icon
- You can remove icons by clicking the trash can icon to the far right of each link
- When complete, click Done at the bottom right of your Social Media Link Bar window
- Lastly, Save your changes
Your link bar could look something like this: