Please note that deleting a domain is a permanent action that cannot be undone. Any website mappings, or mailboxes setup with the domain will be removed.
- While logged into your DistributorCentral account, click on the Websites menu on the left-hand side
- In the sub menu that appears, click on Hosting Manager
- When the “Websites” manager loads, click on the Domains section at the top
- In the Domain manager, locate the domain that you want to delete, and to the far right click the trashcan icon
- In the window that pops up, type the word “DELETE” to confirm that you want to delete the domain
- Click the Delete this Domain button