Related products "Common Grouping" type
Display & group product variations together for added visibility and convenience
Common Grouping products display at the top of product detail pages above the product's bullet points and description. They are also made available in the OneSource API.
Please note: The products listed as a Common Grouping will display as buttons with the product's Style Name as the button label.
(if no Style Name is available, the Style Number is used. If no Style number is available the Product Number is used as the button label)
Follow these steps to add Common Groupings to a Product or Update Related Products in Bulk:
- While logged into DistributorCentral, click Products
- Choose Add/Edit Products
- On the Products page, find the product
- Click Edit to the far right
- When the Product Editor load, click Related Products
- In the Related Products section, under Common Grouping, find product(s) variations for the product you are currently editing
- Click the Plus button to add the Common Grouping to the Selected Products section to the right
- Repeat this process until all Common Grouping products are added
- Click Save to the bottom right of the Common Grouping section