Add Customer Numbers to Distributors in OneSource to unlock access to your PromoStandards Order Services!
To import Distributor Customer Numbers to OneSource, you'll start by exporting a CSV file of all the Distributors, then you'll add the customer numbers to the spreadsheet, before importing it back into OneSource.
- While logged into OneSource, select Data Consumers in the navigation menu
Choose Distributors in the dropdown
On the Data Consumers page, click Export (shown n the Distributor table)
Choose Download as CSV
This export will include Distributors and their customer numbers (if available)
- When the CSV file downloads open the file
- In the Distributors file, find the Distributor under the Company Name
If the Distributor doesn't exist in the file, you can add them in an empty row to be added as a Relationship Consumer Type in OneSource once imported
- Next to the Distributor's company name, in the Customer # column, add the Distributor's customer number used to identify them within your company
Repeat steps 6 & 7 as needed
Save your changes
- When you're done adding customer numbers, go back to the Data Consumers page inside OneSource
Click Import in the table
- Click Select file
Choose & Open the CSV file that includes your added customer numbers
- The file will upload and import automatically
- When the import successfully completes, close the Import Data Consumers dialog box
- The distributors you've added a customer number to will show as "Available" under the Order Services Access column
You've now added Distributors' Customer Numbers in bulk!