Inspire customers and keep your homepage fresh with pre-selected groups of products that randomize each time your page reloads using the Product Ribbon block.
The Product Ribbon block randomly populates up to 8 products either from one of your Collections or from DistributorCentral's Feature Products list. More features include:
- Products can be scrolled through (from left to right)
- View More link is present so your customer can view the entire list of products at one time
- Showcases multiple products, without taking up a lot of extra website real estate
How to add the Product Ribbon block
- In the website editor, go to the panel on the left and find Current Page section
- Under the Current Page, click the plus icon to the right of the row you'd like to add the Product Ribbon block to
- In the Select Block Type pop up window, click on Product Ribbon
- After you have clicked on Product Ribbon, the Select Block Type pop-up window will disappear, and you will see the new block added last in the row in the left panel, and it will be highlighted in blue.
How to edit the Product Ribbon block:
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the Product Ribbon block
- The Product Ribbon editor window will pop-up
- Within the Product Ribbon editor, select the product source to be used
- Select Collection to pick one of your Product Collections.
- If you have selected Product Collection, choose the Product Collection you want the block to pull products from.
- Next, enter in a Ribbon Title
- Configure the remaining settings for the Quick View modal in this block:
- Show Email Product button...?
- Show Request More Info button...?
- Show Add to List button...?
- When complete, click Done in the bottom right corner of the Product Ribbon block editor
- Lastly, Save your changes