The Shipping Containers page lists any shipping containers or boxes that you have set up for your account.
To add a shipping container:
- Go to the Products menu
- Hover over Advanced Features
- Click on Shipping Containers
- Click Add New Shipping Container button
- Fill out the following information:
- Container Name - Enter a name for your container. A name can be a number or text.
- Container Description - Enter a description to help identify this container.
- Inventory Number - If this container has been assigned an inventory number for internal inventory control, enter it here.
- Height - Enter the height of the container here, if applicable.
- Width - Enter the width of the container here, if applicable.
- Length - Enter the length of the container here, if applicable.
- Diameter - If the container is cylindrical, enter the diameter here.
- Empty Container Weight - If the container, when empty, has a weight that may influence shipping weights or freight quotes, enter it here.
- Container Active - Specify whether or not this container is currently active.
- Save your changes