Upload your virtual catalogs to DistributorCentral and get an embed code to add to your website!
Before you start your upload, please review the specifications for the PDF file used to generate the virtual catalog:
- File must be a PDF & 72 dpi (web resolution) **NOT print resolution**
- Maximum file size for the catalog is 100MB. HOWEVER we've found that the optimal file size is 30MB or less for best online viewing
Now that your file is optimized for online viewing, here's how to add your catalog to your account:
- Log in to your Supplier account within DistirbutorCentral
- Click on the Products menu on the left hand side
- In the drop down menu that appears click Upload PDF/Virtual Catalog
- On the Virtual Catalog page select the Add New Catalog button to the right
- Name your catalog and set any start or end active dates
- Click Choose File to select your PDF catalog from your computer
- Once you have selected your PDF, click Open
- Click Save
Your PDF catalog may take a moment to load. Once the catalog has loaded, you will be able to view your virtual catalog on the "Virtual Catalog" page.